Thursday, July 1, 2010

...depth of Pain!!

We mortals are exposed to pleasure & pain, as we are to day & night, the four seasons!


There are several moments, that represent to me, deepest of human pain. This is an attempt to describe, decipher and comprehend some of these moments essentially to understand the strength of human Spirit. I distinctly remember the sight of my Grandmother, crying helplessly at the death of my Uncle. Her only son had departed, leaving behind the whole family. The way the family has sailed through nearly four decades remains a testimony to the strength of human Spirit.


There are several other moments that are comparable to this one. In every single instance, some Bigger force helps with recovery, as I understand, from the ...depth of Pain!!

5 comments:

  1. Resilience comes from the walk of faith in faith, that a "bigger" force holds our hand. Yes Raj, there are innumerous incidents that stand testiment to the indomitable human spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is true. I have been an unwilling witness to this, but it is the way life is, and I am sooo glad for the Bigger Force.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deeply grateful Khushi & Maxie for your notes, here & at your blogs. It remains a keen desire to comprehend & be as close as possible to the Bigger Force! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the greater the pain the sweeter the joy that follows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming from you Ken, these words help the Faith develop within "Sometimes the greater the pain the sweeter the joy that follows" Thanks again

    ReplyDelete