Friday, September 3, 2010

... just call Me !!

A famous couplet goes like “Unke dekhe se jo aa jati hai chere pe raunak, Wo samjhate hain beemar ka haal achha hai” [ “Just a glimpse of the beloved makes the face glow and they think I am (despite being ill) all fine”]

Over a period of time, we do get used to the available means of communication. Having survived on the notes from friends & relations for long time, it has been my good fortune to be able to relate to associates over phone as well !

Like most facets of relationships, phone connectivity takes time, effort and will. Having made sincere effort to keep in touch, share warmly and honestly, am very satisfied with this dimension. It's a fulfilling experience to sense a pleasant frame, may be even a smile, at the other end.

Hopefully, with patient practice, I can get to a point, whereby, if need be.... I can ... just call Me !!

2 comments:

  1. Don't we call ourselves when we have those almost constant internal conversations with ourselves at conscious or semi-conscious levels?
    In a way I think writing also is like a call to the "me" within us....a times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise Khushi "I think writing also is like a call to the "me" within u" - am finding this process of writing & sharing pretty helpful to decipher ".. those almost constant internal conversations with ourselves at conscious or semi-conscious levels" Grateful

    ReplyDelete